the first project, since E was intrigued and interfering with actual progress otherwise, was a tractor trailer that DH invented.

the first course project was a chainsaw. turn the crank and the gears all move!

one of the next projects was a guy who pedals a bike across a "high wire" (i'll have you know that "high wire" is made from a scrap of the finest alpaca you've ever seen)

other projects included a gun turret, a "moth man," and a cool trike bike. E is intrigued - i'm not sure we're going to be able to return to duplos.
2 comments:
I had no idea there was such a course... but I bet he got a good grade!
Perfect timing...with J being sick, we bought his first REAL set of Legos... we're hooked! Ed keeps saying how addicting they are!
What a cool course! I have a feeling the era of constantly having Legos underfoot is about to get started.. ah, good memories!
Post a Comment